I decided that since I will be moving to NYC
in the (very) near future that I should start
a blog that will share with you my (mis)adventures
and discoveries! Now, I have a livejournal
that many of you have been loyal readers of,
but I think I will save that for the more emo(ey)
entries I am want to write every now and again.
As for this blog I will share with you music I dig,
places to eat, jokes I hear, places to see naked chicks
and how long it takes to wait for the subway on a saturday!
I hope that everyone enjoys this new blog incarnation
and I hope that I can update it often enough to keep you all reading.
So, with that said, when something rad arises I wish share.
As for now I wish you greetings from Brooklyn where everyone is
friendly and (usually) mobbed up.
xoxo
~M
1 comment:
Hey! Where are the places to see naked chics? You were supposed to let me know.
Post a Comment